Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Home Beautiful

I confess that I have an addiction to all home magazines...they always leave me feeling creatively inspired. The latest Home Beautiful (Oct '09) is no exception! One look at the front cover and all I could think about was SUMMER!! Love love love that umbrella and could think of nothing better than lazing on one of those couches by the pool on a Summer afternoon...now if only I had a pool, I could set this up for myself at home :)
This house...I love dark floorboards and white/neutral walls - a great foundation for displaying artworks and textiles - perhaps Magnolia Gray artworks and hand-screenprinted cushions?!?!
Oh...If only Court and I could have our own studio!! Dreaming...
Kids rooms! I love looking at cool kids rooms!
Ahh! More Summer time relaxing by the pool... can't wait!
Go buy HB for more amazing pics and inspiration for the Spring/ Summer season ahead! Mez xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails