Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Heart Smiths Beach, Yallingup, WA

I thought I would share a few pics from my recent week-long holiday in Perth. Ok, so I was there to attend my cousin's wedding, but since we were travelling so far for so much $$ we figured we would make it into a holiday and check out more than Perth itself...We decided to head (3 hours drive) south to the famous Margaret River Wine Region to a place called Smiths Beach Resort, Yallingup. So of course, we visited a few wineries...think Vasse Felix, Watershed, Cape Mentelle, Evans & Tate...yum! This is the Watershed Winery...
And again.. This is the gorgeous Smiths Beach, Yallingup, where we stayed...ahhhhh Another beach shot...
And here is the stunning Smiths Beach Resort - I highly recommend it! Especially outside of school holidays/peak times!!
The pool...
Another pool pic...
The world-famous Margaret River River Mouth surfing spot!
This is the National Park just near Smiths Beach...(@ the headland)
And again...
And again - it was so beautiful!!
Aren't you jealous?!?!?
Mez x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails